You can watch a thematic video
Linkedin 800 phone number -
LinkedIn is the social network for job seekers, professionals, and businesses. Build your network, find business contacts, connect with recruiters, and use your professional profile as an online resume.
LinkedIn’s job search filters help you narrow down from the millions of jobs posted to the job that’s right for you. Use job search alerts to get notified when new positions open up in companies you’re interested in, all the while connecting directly with recruiters or employees in your network. Tap into your network to ask for a referral for companies you’re applying to and get your resume noticed. You can also apply on-the-go to save time and be the first application to the job of your dreams.
Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Job search: Browse on-the-go and set job alerts so that you can be the first to apply
2. Job apply: Apply easily to millions of jobs with your resume, right from the app
3. Industry news: Stay on top of the latest news and conversations happening in your industry
4. Chat with your network: Send messages and get alerted when your contacts reply
5. Business networking: Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet in the moment
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out on the app to stay in touch
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Follow hashtags to get updates on topics you care about the most
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
CAREER FINDER PROFILE
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to build your professional reputation, find a new job, share your knowledge, or just need a lightweight way to stay in touch, LinkedIn is the professional social network for you.
Start your job search with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
Who says business and pleasure don’t mix? Not us! With LinkedIn on our home screen, keeping up with career connections is easy, empowering, and free. Calendar and contact syncing helps get your network started fast, and power users will love the optional paid features for applicants, salespeople, and recruiters.
Please add an unlimited word count
I love LinkedIn, but would like to see an unlimited word count. There are so many times that I have a post that exceeds the allotted word count and it’s frustrating. I could condense what i need to say most times, but sometimes I need to be able to say more than what LinkedIn allows.
If the post is good, people will read it. If not, they don’t have to read it and can just scroll on past. I’m sure if you took a poll from other LinkedIn users, you would find that most of them would agree that LinkedIn needs an unlimited word count. Don’t limit it solely for the purpose of making sure people’s posts are shorter. Give people the opportunity to add as much as they need to their posts. Sometimes you need to be able to add more to your post to properly say what you need to say because tightening your word count doesn’t always cut it.
Need Auto-Saving for Drafts
I spent about an hour carefully crafting a reply to a message, had assembled a bunch of links and useful information for the recipient, and had to navigate away from the app momentarily to grab a link. When I switched back to LinkedIn, the app opened to the main landing page and when I reopened the message I had been composing a reply to, the text field was empty. I lost an hour of work and I feel so frustrated, distraught, and disheartened. Auto-save for in-progress messages is pretty basic functionality for most messaging programs and if your app had had it, I wouldn’t be in this situation. I wish I could setup a LinkedIn auto-response that directs everyone who messages through LinkedIn me to contact me on a different interface, so that I could avoid using LinkedIn’s messaging tool entirely.
Objectively, the app is basically fine aside from this issue and does not really deserve only one star. I’m just still reeling from the emotional blow of this experience and looking for an outlet for my frustration as well as to share this feedback with you while it’s fresh and in a way that will help your team feel the pain that can be caused by this product gap and really understand the impact. Thanks for reading.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We will make sure to send this information and feedback to our Product teams. If you would like to have our team look into this with you directly and see what we can do to assist, please reach out to us here: https://lnkd.in/iOS Thanks! -DLZ
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 310.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or ReferencesInfrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment InformationInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2020 LinkedIn Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Premium Career$29.99
- Premium Career$39.99
- Premium Career$29.99
- Premium Business$59.99
- Premium Business$59.99
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Premium Career$39.99
- Premium Business$69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
More By This Developer
You Might Also Like
The buck stops here.
Get online for $1
Verizon Small Business Essentials provides tools and resources businesses need to succeed. Starting with a custom domain name we have over 400 TLD’s, like .com, .info, .shop and more to help your business get the perfect web address. Next is your website, and we have a range of products from the easy self-service option with our Websites builder, hosting to allow you to build more custom websites using WordPress or other tools, and Stores for those building ecommerce businesses. We can even design, build and manage your website for you with Website Design Services. Your online presence includes your email, and we offer professional email addresses that use your domain name. With Localworks, we help you easily manage your brand across over 70 local directories and search engines so they all include your business listing with the correct information, and can all be edited at once if your hours or offerings change, as well as allowing you to easily respond to online reviews.
Contact LinkedIn Customer Service
LinkedIn Phone Numbers and Emails
- (650) 687-3600
- (650) 687-3555
LinkedIn Contact Information
Corporate Office Address:
1000 W. Maude Avenue
Other Info (opening hours):
250 Yonge St,
Toronto, ON M5B 2L7, CA
222 2nd St,
San Francisco, CA 94105, US
350 5th Ave,
New York, NY 10001, US
Avenida das Nacoes Unidas,
8501, Sao Paulo,
SP 05425-070, BR
Paseo de la Castellana, 202,
Madrid, Community of Madrid
Amstelplein 1, Amsterdam,
North Holland 1096 HA, NL
Sendlinger Strasse 12,
Munich, BY 80331, DE
10 Marina Blvd, Singapore,
Singapore 018983, SG
1 Martin Pl,
Sydney, NSW 2000, AU
Edit Business Info
LinkedIn Rating Based on 357 Reviews
Product or Service Quality
Diversity of Products or Services
Product or Service Quality
Diversity of Products or Services
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Discounts and Special Offers
All 909 LinkedIn reviews
Summary of LinkedIn Customer Service Calls
01:26 AVG CALL
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call LinkedIn Customer Service?
- “My account has been restricted”
- “My account is restricted”
- “Hacked account”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Can't cancel premium bc page says error for days but everything else works”
- “To cancel my account and get a refund”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Unauthorized charges”
- “Unauthorized charge on my account”
- “Refund for my premium Subscription”
- “Refund Money”
- “For refund”
Request for Information Question:
- “Two step verification phone number change on my account”
- “Assistance with setting up my account”
- “Question regarding privacy and my premium status”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Fake account in my name”
- “Hello, I'm Roshan Kumar from patna , India . I'm electrical engineer . I have 6.9 years of work experience in power distribution line. My LinkedIn profile is again restricted . I Can't login my profile. This is my professional profile which is mainly”
- “Can't find job listing i applied for on your site but have confirmation email that i did and that my application was reviewed. I did an electronic interview with them but I'm trying to figure out if they are legitimate or a scam. My interview was not”
- “Having trouble updating employment information”
- “Post job”
- “Trying to give u a new credit card”
- “Update credit card”
- “See sho use my card and the location”
- “Customer service”
- “Look gor my property manager for my home to renew my lease”
- “Chbge service”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Email address change and password”
- “Email address change and password. Compromised”
- “Issue with personal information changing phone number and mail I'd”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I didnt get in my account”
- “I didn't get in my account”
- “Today not delivered why”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Please let me know whether this person using linkedin site is belongs to LinkedIn”
- “Gwcaa.org website to be restored”
- “Help with ap”
- “Delete unwanted profiles (2) while keeping one”
To read more: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Membership, Customer Care, Premium Membership
Pros: Networking, Job search, Great business networking, That i could find important people to network on there, Can learn a lot about companies on there
Cons: No way to handle a complaint easily, Worst customer service, Have no customer service, No live support service, No customer service
Microsoft, Xbox, Mojang, Bing, Microsoft Online Store
LinkedIn Corporation is a social networking site that specializes predominantly in professional networking. The company was established in 2002, however the site was launched in 2003. The company offers to its members the opportunity to stay informed about the specialized industry and contacts, the ability to find the people and knowledge for achieving professional goals, the possibility to control professional identity online and much more. The corporate office of the LinkedIn Corporation is situated in Mountain View, Calif, however it also has U.S. offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Omaha, New York and International offices in Toronto, Stockholm, Paris, Melbourne, Dublin, Bangalore, Amsterdam, Delhi, London, Mumbai, Singapore, and Sydney.
LinkedIn is ranked 113 out of 727 in Media category
USA, UK, Asia, Worldwide, Australia, Canada, Europe, Other
Compare LinkedIn To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.
LinkedIn statistics look a little different than they do for some of the other social networks. It’s not the biggest social network, or the one with the largest reach. Some of the numbers are smaller. At first glance, they may not seem as impressive for marketers looking to make a big impression.
But the 38 LinkedIn stats below prove that theory wrong. They show that this business-oriented network is in fact a must for marketers of both B2B and B2C products and services.
When you understand the ways both LinkedIn members and other brands use this network, you gain insights into how you can better incorporate LinkedIn into your social marketing plan for 2021.
Bonus:Download a free guide that shows the 11 tactics Hootsuite’s social media team used to grow their LinkedIn audience from 0 to 278,000 followers.
General LinkedIn statistics
1. LinkedIn turns 18 years old in 2021
The network officially launched on May 5, 2003: nine months before Facebook launched at Harvard. LinkedIn is the oldest of the major social networks still in use today.
2. LinkedIn has 33 offices and 15,800 employees
Those offices are located in more than 30 cities worldwide, including nine in the United States.
3. LinkedIn is available in 24 languages
This allows many global users to access the network in their native language.
4. Remote jobs on LinkedIn increased 2.5x from March to October 2020
And 15% of all job applications in the U.S. went to remote jobs in November 2020. These LinkedIn stats capture how the way we work changed in 2020.
With more business decision makers and potential new hires working from home, online connections have become increasingly important for business this year.
5. LinkedIn is the most trusted social network in the U.S.
73% of social media users at least somewhat agree that LinkedIn protects their privacy and data. Compare that to just 53% for Facebook.
LinkedIn user stats
6. LinkedIn has 722 million members
To put that number in context, Instagram currently has 1 billion users, and Facebook has 2.74 billion. It’s not the largest of the social networks, but with a specific business focus, it’s an audience worth noticing.
7. 57% of LinkedIn users are men, and 43% are women
Men significantly outnumber women on LinkedIn overall, but you’ll need to do some research to understand the makeup of your specific LinkedIn audience.
Note that LinkedIn does not report any genders other than male or female.
8. 76% of LinkedIn’s users are outside the U.S.
While the U.S. is LinkedIn’s biggest market at 174M users, the network has gained traction around the world.
LinkedIn’s members live in more than 200 countries. This includes 163 million users in Europe (including the UK), 196 million in Asia Pacific and 107 million in Latin America.
9. 27.1% of all Internet users in Canada use LinkedIn each month
And 44% of all Internet users in Canada have an account on this social platform. That’s lower than Facebook (83%) and Instagram (51%), but higher than Twitter (42%) and Pinterest (40%).
LinkedIn reports a total of 17 million users in Canada.
10. 59.9% of LinkedIn’s users are between 25 and 34 years old
It’s not a surprise that more than half of LinkedIn users are in the age group that is starting and growing their careers. It’s a professional network, after all.
Source: Hootsuite & We Are Social
This is an important group for brands: 41% of older millennials—aged 26 to 35—have decision-making responsibilities.
11. 40% of LinkedIn users change their job, company, or industry every 4 years
The potential market for your product is always shifting. Ad targeting is good, but targeting your ads too narrowly means you miss out on potential future decision makers.
12. Bill Gates penned 50% of the 10 most engaging LinkedIn articles in November 2020
In fact, Gates often appears in the list of most engaging articles shared monthly in the LinkedIn Water Cooler Series. Yes, he benefits from name recognition. But he’s also known for tapping into the issues people care about right now.
Why should marketers care about Bill Gates’ success on LinkedIn? It’s a good opportunity to model success. Take a look at some of his content to see what you can learn from his approach.
LinkedIn usage stats
13. 40 million people use LinkedIn to search for jobs each week
If your company is hiring, your LinkedIn Page can be a key source of potential new employees.
When hiring managers can’t screen potential new hires in person, tools like LinkedIn are even more important. And 81% of talent professionals say that virtual recruiting will continue when the pandemic is over.
14. 3 people are hired through LinkedIn every minute
If that last LinkedIn stat didn’t convince you it’s worth having a solid presence on this network, this one should. Any company planning to hire new employees in 2021 needs a polished LinkedIn Page.
15. LinkedIn saw a 55% increase in conversations among connections in 2020
That’s a year-over-year calculation for Q1 of the 2021 fiscal year. With connections unable to meet in person, they’re messaging each other more than ever on this business social network.
16. Content creation on LinkedIn increased 60% in 2020
Companies and individual LinkedIn members have ramped up their LinkedIn content to stay in touch with professional contacts and colleagues in this unprecedented year.
(Phew, we made it all the way to stat 16 before saying “unprecedented.”)
17. LinkedIn Live streams increased by 437% in 2020
That’s a year-over-year calculation for October 2020.
LinkedIn Live launched in February 2019 but really took off during this year of finding alternate ways to connect. The number of LinkedIn Live streams increased 89% from March to June alone.
18. 57% of LinkedIn’s traffic is mobile
This percentage hasn’t changed since 2018, so take it with a grain of salt.
However, it makes sense that LinkedIn’s user base would be more likely to use the network from a computer, since they may be browsing during working hours, or for work purposes.
19. LinkedIn has 15x more content impressions than job postings
Nine billion content impressions, to be precise.
LinkedIn has transitioned from being “just” a recruitment platform to being a professional network where people educate and inform themselves and learn about other companies in their industry.
20. 30% of a company’s engagement on LinkedIn comes from employees
This makes a lot of sense: your company’s employees are the people who care most about seeing your brand succeed.
Boosting brand reputation via employee advocacy is a winning strategy for companies that develop a comprehensive program.
21. Employees are 14x more likely to share content from their employers than other types of content on LinkedIn
This reinforces the LinkedIn stat above. Your employees are an important part of your LinkedIn marketing strategy.
If you’re not sure where to get started on employee advocacy, check out Hootsuite Amplify.
22. LinkedIn posts with images get 2x higher engagement
Larger images do even better, with 38% higher click-through rates than other images. LinkedIn recommends 1200 x 627 pixels.
Not sure what kinds of images to post with your LinkedIn updates? Check out these free stock photo sites.
23. LinkedIn users are 20x more likely to re-share a video post
Video is the most re-shared form of content on LinkedIn. If you want other LinkedIn members to help spread your message for you, video is the way to go.
LinkedIn advertising statistics
24. An ad on LinkedIn can reach 13% of the world’s population
That is, 13% of people over the age of thirteen. While this isn’t the highest reach among social networks, LinkedIn has the advantage of a self-selected user-base that cares about their work.
25. LinkedIn’s ad reach grew by 25 million people in Q4 2020
That’s a 3.5% increase from Q3.
26. LinkedIn ads offer more than 200 targeting characteristics
From job experience to education to firm industry and size to interests, there are plenty of ways to make sure your ad matches the right audience.
27. Ad exposure on LinkedIn can increase purchase intent by 33%
As we said earlier, LinkedIn is not just about recruiting anymore. Ads can boost purchase intent, leading to more sales down the road.
LinkedIn business statistics
28. 4 out of 5 people on LinkedIn “drive business decisions”
The platform’s chief selling point for marketers is its ability to target an audience by their job, not just their demographics.
This allows B2B marketers in particular to reach the people who make the buying decisions.
29. There are 61 million “senior-level influencers” on LinkedIn
These are not influencers in the sense of influencer marketing. Instead, they are top decision makers or decision impactors within organizations.
30. 55 million companies are on LinkedIn
It’s no wonder, as this network allows brands to reach both consumers and B2B prospects, as well as new hires.
31. LinkedIn has more than 10,000 B2B software Product Pages
Product Pages are a new LinkedIn feature for 2020. Use them to highlight specific products with ratings and reviews, generate leads, and incorporate custom call-to-action buttons.
32. 96% of B2B content marketers use LinkedIn for organic social marketing
This makes LinkedIn the top network for B2B content marketers, followed by Twitter and Facebook (82% each).
This is not surprising, given that LinkedIn offers a context in which people expect and seek out business-related content.
Source: Content Marketing Institute
33. 80% of B2B content marketers use LinkedIn ads
It’s not a shock that the top organic social network for B2B marketers is also the top paid social network. Facebook comes in next at 67%, followed by Twitter at 27%.
If you’re new to using paid features on LinkedIn, we’ve got a whole guide to LinkedIn ads to get you started.
34. 33% of B2B decision makers use LinkedIn to research purchases
LinkedIn ranks behind Facebook and Instagram for B2B purchase research, but ahead of Twitter and Pinterest.
But remember from the LinkedIn stats above that LinkedIn reaches some of the top decision makers out there, so those who do use it for purchase research represent a very valuable audience.
35. Brands get 7x more reactions and 24x more comments on LinkedIn Live streams than regular video
We already saw that LinkedIn video posts get more engagement than regular posts. But Live video takes things up a further notch, with impressively high engagement levels, especially for comments.
That high comment rate shows people are engaged during the live video stream and waiting to interact with the participants.
36. Companies that post weekly on LinkedIn see a 2x higher engagement rate
Don’t think you can just let your LinkedIn Company Page sit there idle. You need to regularly share updates if you want to maintain a high engagement rate on LinkedIn. The good news is you only need to post once a week to achieve that higher engagement level.
Our research shows that the best day to post on LinkedIn is Wednesday for B2B brands, or Monday and Wednesday for B2C brands.
37. Companies with a complete, active LinkedIn Page see 5x more page views
They also get 7x more impressions per follower and 11x more clicks per follower. Like the LinkedIn company page statistic above, this shows the value of keeping your LinkedIn page up-to-date and active.
38. More than half of U.S. marketers will use LinkedIn in 2021
This is the first year that LinkedIn will pass the 50% milestone, according to eMarketer estimates.
Note that this specifically excludes companies using LinkedIn only for recruiting purposes. This represents marketing efforts on LinkedIn. If you’re not marketing on this network, you’ll be in the minority by the end of this year.
Easily manage your LinkedIn Page alongside your other social channels using Hootsuite. From a single platform you can schedule and share content—including video—engage your network, and boost top-performing content. Try it today.
Social media training courses are a great way for digital marketers to level up their skillset. Extra credentials never hurt anybody either.
Instagram experienced a huge amount of growth in 2020. These Instagram statistics prove just how valuable the network is to your business.
Understanding social media demographics will help you fine-tune your marketing strategy and reach the right people with your message.
Banking Products and Services provided by First Horizon Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Insurance Products and Annuities: May be purchased from any agent or company, and the customer’s choice will not affect current or future credit decisions.
First Horizon Advisors is the trade name for wealth management products and services provided by First Horizon Bank and its affiliates. Trust services provided by First Horizon Bank.
Investment management services, investments, annuities and financial planning available through First Horizon Advisors, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC, and a subsidiary of First Horizon Bank. Arkansas Insurance License # 416584.
Insurance products are provided by First Horizon Insurance Services, Inc. (“FHIS”), a Tennessee corporation, and a subsidiary of First Horizon Bank. The principal place of business of FHIS is 165 Madison Ave., Memphis, TN 38103. California Insurance License # OD12174. Arkansas Insurance License # 100110355.
First Horizon Advisors, Inc., FHIS, and their agents may transact insurance business or offer annuities only in states where they are licensed or where they are exempted or excluded from state insurance licensing requirements.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only. Nothing on this website should be considered investment advice; or, a recommendation or offer to buy or sell a security or other financial product or to adopt any investment strategy.
First Horizon Advisors does not offer tax or legal advice. You should consult your personal tax and/or legal advisor concerning your individual situation.
First Horizon Bank.