watch the thematic videoThe Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 PINK PLANET
The 'Jennifer's Body' actress and the 'Bloody Valentine' rapper put breakup rumors to rest after they are seen having fun together with their children in Thessaloniki, Greece.
AceShowbiz - Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly have enjoyed family time together. The "Transformers" beauty and her boyfriend were spotted on a shopping spree with their children in Greece after they sparked split rumors.
On Sunday, November 28, the couple was seen with the 35-year-old actress' sons, 9-year-old Noah Shannon, 7-year-old Bodhi Ransom and 5-year-old Journey River, along with the "Bloody Valentine" rapper's daughter Casie Colson Baker. The group was photographed in Thessaloniki, Greece.
For the family outing, Megan donned a pink and white tie-dye sweatsuit with black patent leather combat boots. The "Jennifer's Body" actress added a Louis Vuitton crossbody bag strapped across her chest. While walking with her kids, the brunette beauty let her long locks down in loose waves around her shoulders.
In the meantime, MGK wore a black T-shirt under a black puffer jacket along with bright yellow cargo pants. To complete his look, the Texas native added a black and white bandana folded into a headscarf over his platinum blonde hair. He also sported a pair of white-framed square sunglasses and black Dr. Martens boots.
MGK's daughter Casie looked stylish in a pair of light wash ripped jeans and a pink sweater under a long black puffer jacket. She added a long gold necklace and covered her face with a black mask while walking down the busy sidewalk. She also tied her hair up in a ponytail and carried a black Sephora bag as she went shopping with her family.
As for Noah, he wore a striped T-shirt under a navy blue hoodie with maroon pants and colorful tie-dyed shoes. Bodhi was clad in a bright blue graphic print T-shirt and gray sweatpants along with black sneakers while Journey donned a long-sleeved yellow print shirt with gray tie-dyed sweats and navy blue slide sneakers.
Their family outing came after reports said that Megan is currently in Greece filming "The Expendables 4". The shooting of the film, which is produced by Jason Statham and will be released in theatres in 2022, has just started in Thessaloniki.
Megan and MGK were rumored to go separate ways after the 31-year-old rapper attended the 2021 American Music Awards without the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" actress. At the time, he took Casie as his plus one.
MGK then further fueled the speculation with his sighting at Los Angeles International Airport. On November 24, the "Midnight in the Switchgrass" actor was spotted jetting out of town for the long Thanksgiving weekend without Megan. However, the "My Ex's Best Friend" rapper was accompanied by Casie.
Vintage Victoria’s Secret PINK Boyfriend Hoodie
Pink Victoria’s Secret Denver Broncos Hoodie
Victorias Secret PINK ASU Zip Up
Pink Victoria’s Secret Fleece Jacket
Victorias Secret PINK crop hoodie
Victorias Secret PINK cropped hoodie
Velvet and braided arm detailing, cropped sweatshirt, from PINK
PINK victoria secret Sherpa pullover teddy jacket bank of america employee salary
Victoria's Secret Pink Vest Full Zip Sherpa Vest M So Cute!
Pink Jacket! - Large
New Black Satin Bomber by Pink a must have
Vs pink Sherpa sweater
*Extremely Rare* VS Pink Large Diamond Iridescent Bling Hoodie
Pink Victorias Secret Ultimate Xs Pink Gray Black
Victoria’s Secret PINK Hoodie
PINK Victoria secret hoodie air fryer oven walmart
Pink Victoria Secret Quarter zip fleece
RARE/HTF PINK VS RAINBOW PUFFER JACKET
PINK Windbreaker M/L
NWT Pink Victoria secret teddy full zip Sherpa jacket
Victoria's Secret Ultimate jacket PINK
PINK 1/4 Zip Pullover
PINK Zip up Hoodie size S
Pink Victoria's Secret Cropped Raw Hem Jean Denim Jacket NWT Women's Size Small
PINK zip up hoodie
🖤 BLING VS Pink Windbreaker 🖤
what part of a check is your account number PINK VS blue camo pullover half zip
Victoria's Secret "Pink" Hooded Sweatshirt
✨ TWO Worn VS Pink Hoodies ✨
Pink Victorias Secret Anorak Funnel Neck Wind Jacket
Victoria's Secret PINK windbreaker size M/L
PINK VS Packable Travel Full Zip Jacket & …
Victoria Secret Pink Anorak Jacket!
Just days after her latest movie, House of Gucci hit the big screens, Lady Gaga has given an interview in which she reflects on some of her acting mistakes.
Looking back at her film and television career, the pop star turned screen-siren pinpointed a particular moment, during her 2001 role in crime drama The Sopranos, which she wishes she had approached differently.
Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, the now Oscar-winning actor said of a scene in which she plays a minor role as an Italian girl at a swimming pool, during season three: 'When I look back on that scene I can see exactly what I did wrong.'
Of the multi Emmy award-winning series, which ran for six seasons in total, the House of Gucci star went on to say: 'I didn't know how to listen in a scene! I was supposed to laugh, and it was sort of like, cue, laugh. I see it and I go, 'oh, that's not a real laugh!''
Two decades later, the 35-year-old pop star, who won an Academy Award for her raved about role in romantic musical A Star Is Born alongside Bradley Cooper, is now tipped to win victoria secret pink boyfriend jacket, thanks to her portrayal of Maurizio Gucci's wife, Patrizia Reggiani, in House of Gucci.
'The nuance and being specific as an actress is something that can grow over time if you're willing to listen and really hear the other actor that you're working with,' Gaga told the same publication.
She highlighted that she's grown as an actor and was therefore up to the challenge of playing a high-profile role in the biopic, which delves into the rich and controversial history of the family who built the iconic namesake fashion house.
Following her stint on The Sopranos, at a time when she was a 'non-specific actor', she has since highlighted that she's striving to carve out her identity in the acting world.
And letting herself be vulnerable for her recent role in House of Gucci, as she has spoken about previously, is testament to her commitment to the industry.
This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able victoria secret pink boyfriend jacket find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
On how she prepared for her role as Reggiani, Gaga She courageously revealed that she had been using her former experiences of being abused as a teen to help her get into character of the convicted felon, who organised the assassination of her husband in 1995.
'I used all of these memories, all of these traumas, all of these moments in my life,' she previously told the BBC.
She also said that she believed Reggiani's actions came from being pushed over the edge.
'So in playing her, I bled humanity into this character in every cell of my being. What does it feel like to just wake up every day and feel less than everything around you?' she told the same outlet.
Since the biopic, directed by Ridley Scott, premiered in the UK on November 26, it's been the subject of mixed reviews.
Members of the Gucci family have expressed unhappiness with the film's portrayal of events.
A statement issued by the heirs of Aldo Gucci, first published by Italy's ANSA news agency, said the film, based on Sara Gay Forden's nonfiction book released in 2000, The House of Gucci: A Sensational Story of Murder, Madness, Glamour, and Greed, was 'painful to watch'.
However, the real-life former Gucci heiress herself, Patrizia Reggiani, originally gave the Poker Face singer her approval, and she even described her as tri city national bank hours 'genius', before expressing her annoyance at Gaga for not arranging to meet her as a sign of respect,' reported the BBC
It was later stated that the producers were against the pair meeting as they wanted to avoid supporting such a heinous crime.
American Fashion designer Tom Ford is amongst those praising the star for her performance in the film, which she stars in with the likes Adam Driver, Salma Hayek and Al Pacino, who play the roles of Maurizio Gucci, Pina Auriemma and Aldo Gucci, respectively.
Dimitrios KambourisGetty Images
Ford said: 'Gaga’s and [Adam] Driver’s strong performances, powerful over-the-top portrayals by the entire cast, impeccable costumes, stunning sets and beautiful cinematography, ' when speaking to the digital weekly Air Mail.
Sakaynah HunterSakaynah Hunter is the Digital News Editor at ELLE, covering subjects including politics, health, women’s interest, the royals and entertainment.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
Since their divorce, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have remained friendly exes. In fact, their continued public support for one another and their business endeavors might make them our favorite ex-couple ever.
This week, the Wanderlust star shared a snap on his Instagram story featuring a product from Aniston’s newest haircare brand, LolaVie. In the image, Theroux is holding the brand’s Perfecting Leave-In over the bathroom sink. “Thank you b. & @lolavie," he wrote over the photo, noting the product “works.”
Unfortunately, the post is no longer available but you can see it here.
TheMorning Show star launched the natural haircare brand over the summer and dropped her multitasking leave-in conditioner back in October. According to a press release, the conditioner is comprised of naturally-derived ingredients and “revitalizes hair for stronger, frizz-free strands and provides a lightweight hold for enhanced styling.” It’s also vegan and cruelty-free, something that animal-lover Theroux surely appreciates.
And this supportive relationship goes both ways. In September, the 52-year-old actress shared a sweet message of support for her ex-husband and his charity work. Aniston posted a snap of Theroux and his pup Kuma alongside a note on her Pay fifth third credit card online story.
“Love what these two are doing to help people who help pups who help people,” she captioned the image. “They helped save 60 dogs at @austinpetsalive yesterday.” The actor reposted Aniston’s message on his page writing, “Thank you Jen! [red-heart emoji].”
These two are proof that even exes can make the best of friends.
Stay up-to-date all the latest entertainment news by subscribing here.
RELATED: ‘FRIENDS’ FOREVER! JENNIFER ANISTON’S BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE FOR COURTENEY COX FEATURES RARE THROWBACK FOOTAGE
Rachel Hilbert flashes toned derriere in brown bikini during beach outing in Miami
Rachel Hilbert sent temperatures soaring as she enjoyed a day at the beach in Miami on Friday.
The model, 26, left little to the imagination as she showcased her toned legs in a brown bikini, before turning around to flash her peachy bottom.
Putting her washboard abs on display, she put on a tactile display with a mystery man as she relaxed in the sunshine.
Wow! Rachel Hilbert sent temperatures soaring in a brown bikini during a beach outing in Miami on Friday
The Victoria's Secret spokesperson certainly appeared to be in high spirits as she beamed from ear-to-ear while waving at onlookers.
She framed her face with a pair of trendy light brown sunglasses while her sandy locks cascaded over her shoulders in gorgeous waves.
Soon hopping onto a recliner, Rachel soaked up the sun after massaging her shoulders with sunscreen.
Hot stuff: The model, 26, left little to the imagination as she showcased her toned legs
Incredible: She soon turned around to flash her peachy bottom
Hi there! The Victoria's Secret spokesperson certainly appeared to be in high spirits as she beamed from ear-to-ear while waving at onlookers
She began her career as a model taking jobs around her Webster, New York hometown before her mum took her to NYC for auditions with various modeling agencies.
Rachel's first major exposure came with a minor role on the Darren Star-created series Younger in 2015, where the model was seen alongside Hilary Duff and Debi Mazar.
Previously to her television break, the blonde bombshell had hosted a spring break event for Victoria's Secret's youth-oriented brand, PINK.
Couple: Putting her washboard abs on display, she put on a tactile display with a mystery man
Trendy: She framed her face with a pair of trendy light brown sunglasses
Beauty: Her sandy locks cascaded over her shoulders in gorgeous waves
She shared the lead position with fellow models Gigi Hadid and Cody Simpson.
In late 2015, she was named the official spokesmodel for PINK which she represented until 2017.
During her tenure with the company, Hilbert walked in its 2015 and 2016 fashion shows.
Relaxing: Soon hopping onto a recliner, Rachel soaked up the sun after massaging her shoulders with sunscreen
Share or comment on this article:
The comments below have not been moderated.
victoria secret pink boyfriend jacket The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
Do you want to automatically post your MailOnline comments to your Facebook Timeline?
Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual.
Do you want to automatically post your MailOnline comments to your Facebook Timeline?
Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual
We will automatically post your comment and a link to the news story to your Facebook timeline at the same time it is posted on MailOnline. To do this we will link your MailOnline account with your Facebook account. We’ll ask you to confirm this for your first post to Facebook.
English model, singer and actress
Cara Jocelyn Delevingne (KAH-rə DEL-ə-VEEN; born 12 August 1992) is an English model, actress, and singer. She signed with Storm Management after leaving school in 2009. Delevingne won Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards in 2012 and 2014.
Delevingne started her acting career with a minor role in the 2012 film adaptation of Anna Karenina by Joe Wright. Her most notable roles include Margo Roth Spiegelman in the romantic mystery film Paper Towns (2015), the Enchantress in the comic book film Suicide Squad (2016), and Laureline in Luc Besson's Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017).
Cara Jocelyn Delevingne was born on 12 August 1992, in Hammersmith, London, the daughter of Pandora Anne Delevigne (née Stevens) and property developer Charles Hamar Delevingne. She grew up in Belgravia, London. She has two older sisters, Chloe and Poppy Delevingne, and a paternal half-brother, Alex Jaffe. Her godmother is actress Joan Collins. Delevingne attended Francis Holland School for Girls in central London until she was 16 before moving to Bedales School in Steep, Hampshire. She has dyspraxia and found school challenging. In June 2015, in an interview with Vogue, Delevingne talked about her battle with depression when she was 15: "I was hit with a massive wave of depression and anxiety and self-hatred, where the feelings were so painful that I would slam my head against a tree to try to knock myself out." At 16, after completing her GCSEs, she moved to Bedales School in Hampshire to focus on drama and music. After one year, she dropped out and followed her sister Poppy into modelling.
2002–2014: Career beginnings
Delevingne had her first modelling job at age ten in an editorial shot by Bruce Weber for Vogue Italia alongside model Lady Eloise Anson. She signed with Storm Management in 2009. She worked in the industry for a year before booking a paying job and went through two seasons of castings before landing her first runway show.
Delevingne was scouted by Burberry's Christopher Bailey in 2012 while working part-time in the office of a fashion website. Bailey cast her in the company's spring/summer 2011 campaign.
Delevingne's first catwalk appearance was at the February 2011 London Fashion Week, walking for the Burberry Prorsum A/W collection. Later that year, she opened and closed the Burberry Prorsum S/S 2012 collection.
She commenced the early 2012 season by walking in the Chanel Haute-Couture spring show at the Grand Palais.
New York Fashion Week was the first of the "big four" fashion weeks, where Delevingne walked in nine shows for fashion houses including Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, Thakoon, Donna Karan, Tory Burch, Oscar de la Renta and Carolina Herrera. During London Fashion Week, she exclusively walked for the Burberry Prorsum Womenswear A/W 2012 show. She walked in six shows during the Milan Fashion Week, and walked for Fendi, Trussardi, Moschino, Blumarine, DSquared2 and Dolce & Gabbana. Paris Fashion Week was the final week of Fashion Month, in which she walked in seven shows for Nina Ricci, Sonia Rykiel, Cacharel, Stella McCartney, Paul & Joe, Kenzo and Chanel. This was the beginning of what would turn out to be a longlasting professional relationship with Brindley beach check out head designer and creative director, Karl Lagerfeld. In an interview with Elle after the show, Lagerfeld said, "Cara is different. She's full of life, full of pep. I like girls to be wild but at the same time beautifully brought up and very funny."
The international Fashion Month began again in September 2012, to showcase spring/summer collections for 2013. During New York Fashion Week, she walked for designers including Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta and Marchesa. She walked exclusively for Burberry in London. She followed this appearance by walking in shows for Sass & Bide, Issa, Preen, Topshop, Mary Katrantzou, Giles, and Matthew Williamson.
For Milan Fashion Week, she walked for Moschino, Emilio Pucci, Ermanno Scervino, Ports 1961, Anteprima, Iceberg, Gabriele Colangelo, Anthony Vaccarello, and Just Cavalli. For Paris Fashion Week, she walked for designers such as Cacharel, Louis Vuitton, and Costume National. Over this season she had walked in over 50 shows. Delevingne then went on to appear in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on 7 November 2012. She featured in the 'Pink is US' section and walked during Justin Bieber's performance of 'Beauty And A Beat'. The show aired on 4 December 2012.
She took part in the Chanel pre-fall 2013 show in Scotland with the runway around the courtyard of Linlithgow Palace. The collection, designed by Karl Lagerfeld, was called "Paris-Edimbourg" and inspired by Scottish style using tartan fabrics. The show renewed media interest in the possibility of restoring the roof of the palace. Delevingne walked in the Chanel Haute-Couture spring show and followed this up with an appearance in the Valentino Haute Couture show before flying to New York to take part in New York Fashion Week, the first fashion week of the year. Her first appearance in New York was for Jason Wu. She subsequently walked for Rag & Bone, Tommy Hilfiger, Diane von Furstenberg, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rodarte, Derek Lam, DKNY, Carolina Herrera, Tory Burch, Jeremy Scott, Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors, Anna Sui and finally Marc Jacobs' rearranged show, due to a delay in transportation of goods for the show due to the February 2013 nor'easter.
During London Fashion Week she walked for Sister by Sibling, Issa, Topshop, Mulberry, Matthew Williamson, Peter Pilotto, Burberry and Giles. After this Delevingne walked in another seven shows at the Milan Fashion Week for Fendi, Ports 1961, DSquared2, Etro, Versace, Iceberg and Pucci. In Paris, Delevingne walked in eleven shows for Katie Grand's collaboration with Tod's Hogan brand, H&M, Lanvin, Vanessa Bruno, Jean Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Stella McCartney, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Hakaan and Louis Vuitton. Delevingne's association with Katie Grand's collection went further than a catwalk show appearance as Delevingne sung 'I Want Candy' in the mini film called 'Gang', which is the title of the Katie Grand Loves Hogan 2013 collection and the name of the large-format magazine created to celebrate the collaboration. In between the two international catwalk seasons, Delevingne was featured in Chanel's Cruise show which took place in Singapore. It victoria secret pink boyfriend jacket the first time Chanel had held this event in Asia and was held at the Loewen Cluster at Dempsey Hill, a British army barracks turned Singapore Armed Forces manpower base.
The international fashion weeks began again in September 2013, to showcase spring/summer collections for 2014, in which Delevingne appeared. In London, she walked in five shows. She opened for Mulberry and closed for Burberry and Topshop as well as walking Peter Pilotto and Giles. In Milan, Delevingne only victoria secret pink boyfriend jacket for Fendi; she walked in just three shows in Paris for Stella McCartney, Chanel and Valentino. She rounded off the year by again appearing in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
It was noted by many that Delevingne had started to become more selective with the shows she appeared in. This was the beginning of the decrease in volume of catwalk roles, the cause of which at the time was put down to her expanding acting career. However, in a Time essay published in 2016, Delevingne explained the real cause for the decrease of show appearances:
It's taken time, but now I realize that work isn't everything discover cd rate history success comes in many forms. I've opened my mind, and now I embrace new things with a childlike curiosity. I'm spending more time doing the stuff I love. And I've been able to do better work because of it.
In January 2014, Delevingne opened and closed the Chanel Haute Couture Spring 2014 show. In the A/W 2014 collection showcases she went on to close Burberry's show in the London Fashion Week and appear in fellow British designer Giles' collection.
In Milan, she opened Fendi's F/W 2014 collection for Karl Lagerfeld, before modelling for Stella McCartney in Paris. Her absence in New York was noticed due to Delevingne going from walking in 'just about every single show out there' to only walking in the Marc Jacobs show in 2013. News outlets wrote headlines such as, "Will Cara Delevingne Walk in New York Fashion Week?" in the run up to the fashion week.
Delevingne appeared in a Burberry fragrance advertisement alongside British supermodel Kate Moss.
In the second international fashion month, she opened and closed Topshop's 'Unique S/S 15' collection in London, before going to Milan, where she also opened the Fendi S/S 15 show. In Paris, she walked in four shows for Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel and Stella McCartney. She finished 2014 with the Metiers d'Art Pre-Fall 2015/2016 collection showcase. The event was held at the Hotel Schloss Leopoldskron in Salzburg, Austria.
On 10 March, Delevingne closed the showcase of Chanel's Paris-Salzberg collection and closed a reshow of the collection in New York on 31 March.
In 2015, Delevingne appeared in advertisements for YSL Beauté, co-starring French model Cindy Bruna. She also victoria secret pink boyfriend jacket in advertisements for DKNY (including a menswear campaign),Tag Heuer,Penshoppe,Pepe Jeans, Burberry, Alexander Wang, and Mango reuniting with Kate Moss.
Delevigne appeared on a solo cover of Vogue, as well as The Wall Street Journal, and Love alongside Kendall Jenner, among others.
In 2016, Delevingne became the face of Rimmel alongside Kate Moss and Georgia May Jagger.
She continued appearing in ads for Burberry, Tag Heuer, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, YSL, and Puma.
In 2017, Delevingne appeared on the cover of the online magazine The Edit by luxury fashion retailer Net-a-Porter. She also appeared on the cover of Glamour,V,British GQ,Vogue Paris,Elle UK,Elle Australia, and Glamour Germany. She began appearing in Dior Beauty advertisements.
Delevingne played her first film role in the 2012 film adaptation of Anna Karenina, as Princess Sorokina, the marriage interest of Count Vronsky, alongside Keira Knightley. In August 2013, Delevingne voiced a DJ of a pop radio station in the video game Grand Theft Auto V, which once released became the fastest-selling entertainment product in history.
In June 2014, Delevingne made her TV debut in the final episode of Playhouse Presents. This was a series of self-contained TV plays, made by British broadcaster Sky Arts. Delevingne featured as Chloe, opposite veteran British actress Sylvia Syms.
Delevingne went on to play the part of Melanie in the British psychological thriller film The Face of an Angel, accompanied by Daniel Brühl and Kate Beckinsale. The film received mixed reviews, but many critics commended Delevingne's performance. One such example is The Metro which commented that, "In her first major film role, she proves she can act with a sweet and playful on-screen presence. She brings a sense of vitality that is desperately missing from the rest of the film."
On 24 October 2014, she starred in a sketch for an annual 90-minute comedy TV event called The Feeling Nuts Comedy Night, which aired on Channel 4 and was designed to raise awareness of testicular cancer. A month later, she featured in South African group Die Antwoord's music video for their song Ugly Boy. Then in December 2014, Delevingne starred in Reincarnation, a short film by Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel alongside Pharrell Williams and Geraldine Chaplin.
In February 2015, Delevingne appeared in ASAP Ferg's music video for his song Dope Walk. Later in May 2015, she was also in Taylor Swift's star studded "Bad Blood" music video which went on to break Vevo's 24-hour viewing record, with 20.1 million views in its day of release.
Delevingne co-starred in the adaptation of John Green's novel, Paper Towns (2015), as Margo Roth Spiegelman. The film brought in $12,650,140 on the opening weekend in the US, which placed it 6th at the box office.Rotten Tomatoes' critical consensus reads, "Paper Towns isn't as deep or moving as it wants to be, yet it's still earnest, well-acted, and thoughtful enough to earn a place in the hearts of teen filmgoers of all ages." Of Delevingne's performance, Justin Chang of Variety called her "the real find of the film", suggesting that "on the evidence of her work here, this striking actress betrayal at house on the hill reddit here to stay".
She played a mermaid in the 2015 fantasy film Pan. In 2016, Delevingne co-starred as Enchantress, a villainess with magical abilities, in Suicide Squad, an action film based on the DCcomic book series of the same name. The film was released to generally negative reviews, although it was a box office success. Delevingne's performance received mixed reviews from critics.
The film Kids in Love, a British coming of agedrama, was released in 2016. The cast includes many up and coming young actors, with Will Poulter and Alma Jodorowsky as lead roles alongside Sebastian de Souza and Delevingne who plays the rockland county boces of Viola.
Delevingne starred with Dane DeHaan and Rihanna in the Luc Besson film Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, an adaptation of the comic book series Valérian and Laureline. The film began shooting in December 2015, and was released in July 2017.
Delevingne plays Annetje in the periodromance film Tulip Fever. She also plays the role of Kath Talent in the film London Fields, based on the 1989 novel of the same name by Martin Amis.
The Amazon Prime Video fantasy steampunk series Carnival Row features Delevinge in the female lead role as Vignette Stonemoss, a faerie war refugee.
Delevingne sings, plays the drums and the guitar. Over 2011 and 2012, Delevingne wrote and recorded two albums of music under artist manager Simon Fuller and was subsequently offered a record deal. However, she turned the deal down due to the fact that her name would be changed. In 2013, she recorded an acoustic duet cover version of Sonnentanz with British soul and jazz singer-songwriter Will Heard. She also covered The Strangeloves "I Want Candy" in the mini film called Gang, which was the title of the 2013 A/W Katie Grand Loves Hogan collection and the name of the large-format first kentucky bank online created to celebrate the collaboration. Delevingne also teamed up with Pharrell Williams to make the song "CC the World", which was used for the short Chanel film Reincarnation in which both Pharrell and Delevingne star. This was released to the public on 1 December 2014. The duo performed the song before a live audience for the Chanel show at the Park Avenue Armory in New York City in March 2015. On 28 July 2017, Delevingne released the music video for her song "I Victoria secret pink boyfriend jacket Everything" from Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. Delevingne's background vocals are featured on the song "Pills" from the 2017 studio album, Masseduction, by American musician St. Vincent, whom Delevingne previously dated from 2014 to 2016. Her backing vocals are also featured on the title track of Fiona Apple's 2020 album, Fetch the Bolt Cutters.
Delevingne has designed two fashion collections for DKNY and Mulberry. Her DKNY capsule collection featured a variety of sporty street style items ranging from beanie hats to leather jackets. DKNY described the collection as "mostly unisex". The collection took approximately two years from the first announcement to when it was released on 15 October 2014.
Delevingne has also designed four collections for Mulberry featuring rucksacks and handbags. The collection also consisted of purses, iPad sleeves, phone covers, zipped pouches, and passport holders. The fourth and latest collection was released 3 June 2015.
In October 2017, Delevingne made her debut as a novelist of young adult fiction with her new book Mirror, Mirror, which contains an LGBT theme, co-written with British writer Rowan Coleman. According to Delevingne, she wanted to "tell a story that gives the reader a realistic picture of the turbulent roller-coaster teenage years."
Delevingne was named by the Evening Standard as one of London's "1,000 Most Influential People of 2011", in the category Most Invited. In 2013, the Evening Standard also ranked her 20th on their "Power 1000" list "because of her domination of the catwalks at London Fashion Week and her huge social media following". The same year, Delevingne was the most googled fashion figure and the most re-blogged model on Tumblr.
In March 2014, Delevingne was included in The Sunday Times Magazine's "100 Makers of the 21st Century" list of influential British people. Later that year, she was ranked sixth on the "World's Highest-Paid Models" list by Forbes, earning an estimated US$3.5 million (£2.7 million). By 2015, she had moved up to second on this list, earning $9 million (£7 million).
Delevingne has also appeared twice in categories run by AskMen, ranking at number 13 on their "Top 99 Most Desirable Women" list in 2014 and at number 40 on their "Crush List: Top 99 Women" in 2016.
Delevingne openly identifies as bisexual and pansexual. In June 2015, she confirmed that she was in a relationship with American musician St. Vincent. They separated in September 2016. In May 2018, Delevingne came out as genderfluid. She uses she/her pronouns. In June 2019, she confirmed that she was in a relationship with actress and model Ashley Benson. In April 2020, the couple split after two years of dating.
Delevingne is a self-described animal lover. Following the killing of Cecil the lion in 2015, she auctioned off her personal TAG Heuer watch in aid of wildlife conservation, raising £18,600 for WildCRU.
At the Women in the World summit in October 2015, Delevingne spoke about her battle with depression, which began at age 15, when she discovered her mother's drug addiction. The following year, she left school for six months and agreed to go on medication, which she said may have saved her life. In 2017, on This Morning, she revealed that she also has ADHD.
In October 2017, Delevingne alleged that circa 2016, producer Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed her, attempted to kiss her without consent, and propositioned her for a threesome in a hotel room in exchange for a role. Despite declining, she was still cast in the film but says she regretted it as his actions terrified her.The Weinstein Company produced the 2017 film Tulip Fever, which starred Delevigne. She also alleges that circa 2014, he told her she would never work as an actress in Hollywood because of her sexuality.
Delevingne has multiple tattoos. Her first tattoo was a lion on her finger, representing her zodiac sign of Leo. She has a tattoo of her lucky number, the Roman numeral XII, on her side under her right arm, and "MADE IN ENGLAND" on the sole of her left foot. She has said that her most important tattoo is the elephant on her right arm, in memory of her late grandmother. Her initials "CJD" are on her hand. She also has a diamond on her ear and a Southern cross around her ear; a white dove on her finger; "silence" on her wrist; a sak yant on her back; a snake on her hand; a pair of eyes on her neck; a coat of arms on her ribcage; her mother's name on her biceps muscle; "breathe deep" on her other biceps; "bacon." under her foot; a DD monogram on her hip, symbolising her friendship with fellow model Jourdan Dunn; a wasp on her finger; "don't worry be happy" on her sternum; a heart on her finger; and a smiley face on her toe.
Awards and nominations
Main article: List of awards and nominations received by Cara Delevingne
|2020||"Crying in the Mirror"||Rainford|||
Cameos as herself
- Delevingne, Cara; Coleman, Rowan (2017). Mirror, Mirror. London: Harper. ISBN .
- ^ abDelevingne, Cara (9 March 2016). "Getting Others' Approval Isn't the Most Important Thing". Time. Archived from the original on 24 July 2016. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- ^"Cara Delevingne". Into the Gloss. March 2013. Archived from the original on 3 February 2016. Retrieved 24 July 2016.
- ^ ab"Cara Delevingne". Fashion Model Directory. Archived from the original on 24 July 2016. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- ^"Cara Delevingne – Model". Archived from the original on 27 July 2020. Retrieved 31 August 2020.
- ^Fox, Imogen (7 September 2013). "Six degrees of Cara Delevingne". The Guardian. Archived from the original on 5 March 2014. Retrieved 1 March 2014.
- ^ abcdefSmith, Abi (2014). Cara Delevingne: The Most Beautiful Girl in the World. John Blake Publishing Ltd. ISBN .
- ^"How Cara Delevingne made it from model to actress". Harper's BAZAAR. 28 July 2017. Archived from the original on 9 November central illinois bank peoria il. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- ^Haynes, Gavin (10 April 2013). "A Moron's Guide to Cara Delevingne". Vice. Archived from john f kennedy shot original on 3 May 2014. Retrieved 3 May 2014.
- ^Herrmann, Joshi (29 November 2012). "The divine Delevingnes: Cara Delevingne's society family". London Evening Standard. Archived from the original on 29 October 2013. Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- ^ abcdefHaskell, Rob (19 June 2015). "Cara Delevingne Opens Up About Her Childhood, Love Life, and Why Modeling Just Isn't Enough". Vogue. Archived from the original on 24 November 2016. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- ^"Poppy Delevingne's Wedding in Pictures". Harper's Bazaar. 27 May 2014. Archived from the original on 28 June 2019. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- ^"Dame Joan Collins: Cara Delevingne is a model goddaughter". standard.co.uk. 21 March 2019. Retrieved 21 March 2019.
- ^Haskell, Rob (19 June 2015). "Cara Delevingne Opens Up About Her Childhood, Love Life, and Why Modeling Just Isn't Enough". Vogue. Archived from the original on 24 November 2016. Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- ^"Aww! Who Knew Cara Delevingne's First Ever Photo Shoot Was For Italian Vogue?". Grazia_Live. 7 November 2014. Archived from the original on 17 April 2015. Retrieved 10 April 2015.
- ^Petridis, Alexis (15 July 2014). "Cara Delevingne: 'I'd love to punch a photographer, I dream about it at night'". The Guardian. Archived from the original on 10 June 2016. Retrieved 24 July 2016.
- ^"Cara Delevingne Just Made a Triumphant Return to the Runway at Christopher Bailey's Last Burberry Show". W. Archived from the original on 29 June 2019. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- ^"Burberry Prorsum". Vogue. Archived from the original on 25 September 2015. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- ^"A Look Back at Cara Delevingne's Best Runway Moments". W. Archived from the original on 28 June 2019. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- ^Warburton, Sophie. "Fashion Week Daily Download: New York day 2". Telegraph. Archived from the original on 29 June 2019. Retrieved 29 June 2019.
- ^Valenti, Lauren (27 March 2013). "Karl Lagerfeld Thinks Cara Delevingne Is the Modern It Girl". Elle. Archived from the original on 29 June 2019. Retrieved 29 June 2019.
- ^"Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2013 Ready-To-Wear". Archived from the original on 22 October 2015. Retrieved 6 August 2015.
- ^"Chanel Spring/Summer 2013 Ready-To-Wear". 2 October 2012. Archived from the original on 8 September 2015. Retrieved 6 August 2015.
- ^"Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2013 Ready-To-Wear". 3 October 2012. Archived from the original on 10 August 2015. Retrieved 6 August 2015.
- ^Shackleton, Holly (9 December 2012). "Chanel Métiers d'Arts Paris-Edimbourg". i-D. Archived from the original on 11 April 2013.
- ^Alexander, Ella (7 December 2012). "Go Behind The Scenes At Chanel's Edinburgh Extravaganza". Vogue. Archived from the original on 26 May 2017.
- ^Cowing, Emma (3 March 2013). "Roof for Linlithgow Palace following Chanel visit". The Scotsman. Archived from the original on 19 September 2016.
- ^"Chanel Cruise Collection 2014". Elle UK. 10 May 2013. Archived from the original on 29 June 2019. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- ^"Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear". style.com. Archived from the original on 2 July 2015. Retrieved 21 June 2015.
- ^McCall, Activate best buy visa credit card (10 March 2016). "Cara Delevingne Wrote a Powerful Essay about Why She Stopped Modeling". Teen Vogue. Archived from the original on 11 March 2016. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
- ^"Chanel Spring 2014 Couture Fashion Show Front Row". Vogue. Archived from the original on 24 December 2015. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- ^Hood, Bryan (18 February 2014). "This is what it looks like to walk the runway". Page Six. Archived from the original on 1 July 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^Narasaki, Rosie (9 February 2015). "Will Cara Delevingne Walk in New York Fashion Week? Here's Hoping She At Least Shows Her Face Once". Bustle. Archived from the original on 8 December 2015. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- ^"Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne Together at Last in Burberry's Newest Campaign". Vanity Fair. 11 September 2014. Archived from the original on 13 April 2016. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- ^Glein, Kelsey (3 December 2014). "Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner Close Chanel's Métiers d'Art Show Hand in Hand". InStyle. Archived from the original on 31 August 2020. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- ^Grinnell, Sunhee (1 April 2015). "Salzburg Reimagined by Karl Lagerfeld and Chanel at the Park Avenue Armory". Vanity Fair. Archived from the original on 12 April 2016. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- ^"Cara Delevingne plays the drums in new YSL Beauté advert". Harper's BAZAAR. 31 March 2015. Archived from the original on 28 June 2019. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- ^Cheng, Andrea (14 January 2015). "Cara Delevingne Stars In DKNY's Downtown-Cool Spring 2015 Ad Campaign". InStyle. Archived from the victoria secret pink boyfriend jacket on 31 August 2020. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- ^Cruz, Josephine. "Exclusive: Cara Delevingne Looks Hot in Menswear in the New DKNY Spring 2015 Campaign". Complex. Archived from the original on 28 June 2019. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- ^"Cara Delevingne to Front Tag Heuer Ads". WWD. 23 January 2015. Archived from the original on 28 June 2019. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- ^Pineda, Sandra (16 October 2014). "Have You Seen Cara Delevingne's Penshoppe Photos?". Cosmopolitan Philippines. Archived from the original on 1 July 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^"Pepe Jeans London: the Spring Summer 2015 ad campaign". Vogue Italia. Archived from the original on 1 July 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^Kinonen, Sarah (2 September 2015). "Alexander Wang Taps 38 of His Famous Friends (Including Cara Delevingne and Kim Kardashian) to Star in New Charitable Campaign". People. Archived from the original on 1 July 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^Bailey, Alyssa (27 May 2015). "Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss Join Forces for Mango". Elle. Archived from the original on 28 June 2019. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- ^Lipsky-Karasz, Elisa. "All Eyes (and iPhones) on Cara Delevingne". The Wall Street Journal. Archived from the original on 1 July 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^Kosin, Julie (26 January 2015). "Cara Delevingne and Kim Kardashian Cover Love". Harper's Bazaar. Archived from the original on 1 July 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^"Cara Delevingne Is The New Face Of Rimmel". Grazia UK. Archived from the original on 29 June 2019. Retrieved 29 June 2019.
- ^"All That Glitters". The Edit by Net-a-Porter. September 2017. Archived from the original on 3 February 2018. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^"Cara Delevingne on Sexuality, Confidence, and Finding Her Voice: "I've Never Felt So Strong"". Glamour. 29 June 2017. Archived from the original on 15 June 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^Blasberg, Derek (25 April 2017). "CARA DELEVINGNE AND DANE DEHAAN COVER V107". V. Archived from the original on 1 July 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^McGurk, Stuart (2 July 2017). "Cara Delevingne: 'I learnt I had to be strong to be vulnerable'". British GQ. Archived 1st national bank of eastern arkansas the original on 1 July 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^"Cara Delevingne covers Vogue Paris October 2017". Vogue Paris. 14 September 2017. Archived from the original on 1 July 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^Nathanson, Hannah (11 August 2017). "CARA DELEVINGNE IS OUR SEPTEMBER COVER STAR". Elle UK. Archived from the original on 1 July 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^Eckardt, Stephanie (24 October 2017). "Cara Delevingne, 25, first bank goodlettsville tn the Face of Dior's New Anti-Aging Line". W. Archived from the original on 1 July 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- ^Kay, Karen (10 February 2013). "Cara Delevingne: the eyes have it for Britain's newest supermodel". The Observer. Archived from the original on 3 August 2017. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- ^Frank, Julia (29 August 2013). "Cara Delevingne Will Become a Virtual Character in Grand Theft Auto". Vogue. Archived from the original on 6 June 2015. Retrieved 16 September 2013.
- ^"GTA V soundtrack". Rockstar Games. Archived from the original on 21 September 2013. Retrieved 2 September 2013.
- ^"GTA 5: Fastest-selling entertainment product of all time". The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on 21 June 2015. Retrieved 5 June 2015.
- ^ abcAlexander, Ella (5 March 2014). "Cara Delevingne Coming to a Television Near You". Vogue UK. Archived from the original on 3 May 2014. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- ^ abcSowray, Bibby (1 May dollar general distribution center human resources phone number. "Cara Delevingne compared to Audrey Hepburn in first major acting role". The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on 2 May 2014.
- ^Reese, Alex (4 February 2014). "Trailer Debuts For New Amanda Knox Trial Movie 'Face Of An Angel'". Cosmopolitan. Archived from the original on 2 March 2014. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
- ^Lee, Ann (18 October 2014). "The Face of an Angel is a self-indulgent mess". Metro. Archived from the original on 7 August 2015. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- ^"C4 joins a new movement dedicated to eradicating testicular cancer". Channel 4. 17 September 2014. Archived from the original on 21 June 2015. Retrieved 21 June 2015.
- ^"Die Antwoord – Ugly Boy". YouTube. 4 November 2014. Archived from the original on 6 November 2014. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- ^"FILMS – Chanel News – Fashion news and behind the scene features". Chanel. Archived from the original on 2 March 2015. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- ^"Cara Delevingne Stars in A$AP Ferg's New Music Video". Elle. 25 February 2015. Archived from the original on 26 February 2015. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- ^"Cara Delevingne, Zendaya Spotted on Set of Taylor Swift's New Music Video". People. Archived from the original on 5 July 2015. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- ^"Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Video Breaks Vevo Record". Billboard. Archived from the original on 23 June 2015. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- ^Lancaster, Elizabeth (24 July 2015). "Cara Delevingne and Nat Wolff Shine in 'Paper Towns'". CBS News. Archived from the original on 27 July 2015. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- ^Kroll, Justin (16 September 2014). "Cara Delevingne Lands Female Lead in John Green's 'Paper Towns'". Variety. Archived from the original on 8 August 2016. Retrieved betrayal at house on the hill reddit August 2016.
- ^"Paper Towns (2015) – Box Office Mojo". Box Office Mojo. Archived from the original on 28 July 2015. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- ^"Paper Towns". Rotten Tomatoes. Archived from the original on 10 August 2015. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- ^"Weekend loves: This week's must do, see & buy". 7 August 2015. Archived from the original on 31 August 2020. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- ^Yamato, Jen (24 April 2014). "UK Model Cara Delevingne In Talks For 'Tulip Fever' & 'Pan' Roles". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on 27 April 2014. Retrieved 26 April 2014.
- ^Sneider, Jeff (2 December 2014). "Will Smith, Tom Hardy, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie Set for 'Suicide Squad'". TheWrap. Archived from the original on 19 February 2015. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- ^Kroll, Justin (2 December 2014). "Suicide Squad Cast: Jared Leto as Joker, Will Smith is Deadshot". Variety. Archived from the original victoria secret pink boyfriend jacket 19 February 2017. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- ^Tiffany, Kaitlyn (28 October 2015). "Rihanna has been cast in 'a big part' in Luc Besson's next sci-fi epic". The Verge. Archived from the original on 28 October 2015. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
- ^Kastrenakes, Jacob (12 May 2015). "Luc Besson's next movie is his biggest sci-fi film since The Fifth Element". Archived from the original on 6 August 2017.
- ^"Tulip Fever – Cast". frontrowcentre.com. Archived from the original on 2 September 2017. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- ^ abcNewbold, Alice (3 October 2013). "Cara Delevingne to star in London Fields adaptation". The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on 4 October 2013. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- ^Butter, Susannah (2 October 2015). "London Fields Had an All Star Cast Including Cara Delevingne, So How Did It Become a Disaster Movie?". London Evening Standard. Archived from the original on 27 August 2016. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- ^Jones, Ellen E (21 February 2014). "Why Britain's most successful model Cara Delevingne is the face of the decade". The Independent. Archived from the original on 7 March 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- ^Eden, Richard. "Burberry Model Cara Delevingne is too posh to play Posh Spice in Spice Girls musical". The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on 4 July 2015. Retrieved 10 April 2015.
- ^Karmali, Sarah (20 August 2013). "Watch: Cara Delevingne In The Recording Studio". Vogue News. Archived from the original on 7 April 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- ^Milligan, Lauren (21 November 2013). "The Truth About Cara's Singing Career". Vogue News. Archived from the original on 7 April 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- ^"Cara Delevingne sings 'I Want Candy' for Katie Grand". The Daily Telegraph. Archived from the original on 31 August 2020. Retrieved 2 November 2015.
- ^"Pharrell And Cara Delevingne Have An Epic Dance To 'CC The World' In This Chanel Short Film". MTV. 2 December 2014. Archived from the original on 23 February 2015. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- ^"Cara Delevingne's 'I Feel Everything' Video: Watch". Billboard. 28 July 2017. Archived from the original on 28 July 2017. Retrieved 29 July 2017.
- ^"Hear St. Vincent's Playfully Sinister New Song 'Pills'". Rolling Stone. 10 October 2017. Archived from the original on 10 December 2017. Retrieved 31 August 2020.
- ^Minsker, Evan; Hussey, Allison (17 April 2020). "Fiona Apple Shares New Album Fetch the Bolt Cutters: Listen and Read the Full Credits". Pitchfork. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 18 April 2020.
- ^Niven, Lisa (10 June 2014). "Cara Delevingne Turns Designer for DKNY". Vogue. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- ^"Cara Delevingne's sportswear collection for DKNY". Archived from the original on 3 July 2015. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- ^"Cara Delevingne Launches Fourth Collection With Mulberry". 3 June 2015. Archived from the original on 7 June 2015. Retrieved 5 June 2015.
- ^Moniuszko, Sara (11 October 2017). "Cara Delevingne's Book 'Mirror, Mirror' Is Out, and We Have a Lot of Thoughts". Entertain This!. USA Today. Archived from the original on 4 November 2017. Retrieved 4 November 2017.
- ^"Cara Delevingne's Novel Is a Extended stay america wifi Tale for Teens". Page Six. New York Post. 7 October 2017. Archived from the original on 4 November 2017. Retrieved 4 November 2017.
- ^"London's 1,000 Most Influential People 2011: Most Invited". Evening Standard. 7 November 2011. Archived from the original on 31 August 2020. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- ^"The Power 1000: George is King of the capital – baby prince takes top spot on our most influential Londoners list"